Is your smile hindered by a few damaged teeth? If so, dental crowns may be able to restore or conceal the damage and give you a better looking functioning smile. Dental crowns can be used to cap damaged teeth and cultivate a captivating smile. Here are a few tips about dental crowns:
– A single dental crown can last for over 20 years, or in some cases, an entire lifetime.
– Crowns can be customized to the look of your teeth, and are designed for each tooth’s needs. They can also be shaded to match the regular color of your teeth.
– Crowns can be used to save broken teeth, including binding together bits of broken teeth.
– Crowns can add an additional coat of protection to your teeth by fully protecting a tooth on all sides above the gum line.
– Crowns can be used to encase dental fillings. In some cases, crowns can hold teeth in place that require fillings but not enough tooth remains.
– Crowns can be used to repair or restore old dental procedures, including capping bridges, implants, and root canals.
If you would like to schedule an appointment with Land Park Dental for a dental crown, please call our office at 916-421-2200. We are located in Sacramento, California. Dr. Narinder Mahal and our team look forward to doing our best to ensure your oral health remains terrific.