Did you know, foods can stain your teeth and darken your smile? Yes, it’s true! Some drinks can also cause stains and discoloration on your teeth. If you want a white and beautiful smile, then you have come to the right blog! Understanding the foods and drinks you consume is essential to keeping your body healthy and your smile white and beautiful.
Our dentist, Dr. Narinder Mahal, cares about the foods you consume into your diet. That is why, Land Park Dental in Sacramento, California, is happy to share information with you on some foods that can stain your teeth.
Here is a list of items that can stain or discolor your teeth over time:
– Balsamic vinegar: Balsamic vinegar is known as a tooth-staining product.
– Coffee: The ingredients used to make coffee can stain and discolor teeth.
– Red wine: Red wine is high in acids that can stain teeth.
– Sodas: Sodas can darken your teeth due to the presence of dyes.
– Tea: Tea can often cause the color and hue of your teeth to fade.
– White wine: White wine is more acidic than red wine and can cause your teeth to yellow.
– Curry: Curry can cause teeth to yellow.
– Berries: Most berry types have tooth staining properties.
– Tomato sauce: Tomato sauce has tooth staining properties.
As you can see, there are many reasons to spring in for a teeth-whitening treatment today. If you have questions or would like to make an appointment, please call us today at 916-421-2200. Our dental team is happy to take your call.