Have you ever found yourself in need of mouthwash to enhance your smile? Various forms of mouthwash exist. Whereas cosmetic mouthwash is designed merely to freshen your breath, therapeutic mouthwash can improve your oral health. If you’re looking to add an additional layer of security for your oral health care, consider the benefits that therapeutic mouthwash can provide:
– Some forms of mouthwash can help reduce the speed at which tartar forms.
– Mouthwash products often come with a variety of benefits including the ability to eradicate deep stains in discolorations. If you wish to whiten teeth, look for a mouthwash that has teeth whitening treatment substances.
– When selecting a mouthwash to help with oral health care, select a therapeutic mouthwash, not a cosmetic mouthwash.
– To freshen your breath, always use mouthwash. In some cases, mouthwash can kill the bacteria responsible for halitosis.
– For additional questions regarding bad breath, visit your dentist for product recommendations and suggestions.
– Some mouthwash products can eliminate plaque buildup and harmful acids that can contribute to dental erosion and tooth decay.
To upgrade your smile with the proper mouthwash treatments, you are welcome to schedule a visit with our dentist in Sacramento, California. If you would like Dr. Narinder Mahal and our team at Land Park Dental to bring you in for an oral exam or professional cleaning, please call our dentist office at 916-421-2200.